Nowadays, products are Namman Muay used not only in martial arts , but also are widely sought after athletes , cyclists , basketball players and other athletes who need to quickly prepare for physical activity. Products Namman Muay can replace their effectiveness in warming up the muscles warm up even before peak performance . Athletes have Thai oil and ointment also popular for their excellent recovery properties after training.
Namman Muay™ was originated in 1960 by Devakam Apothecary Hall Co.,Ltd. who also owned aWestern -style boxing camp named “King Pet”. This boxing camp was ahome to many famous Thai boxers including the world champion “Pon Kingpet” Initially, Namman Muay™ was created merely to be used inside the boxing camp to aid boxers from their aches and pains of joints and muscles which occurred during their hard training and tough fights.
- Suitable for athletes, adults and senior citizens Namman Muay Analgesic Cream has a positive effect on muscle pain, joint pain, swelling, bruises and clotting, arthritis and rheumatic problems.
It perfectly penetrates muscles and skin and has a warming-cooling effect. It does not leave the skin sticky and quickly absorbs.
Suitable for athletes before and after exercise.
Important Usage & Safety Information:
- Rub into the affected areas 2 to 3 times a day.
- After use, wash your hands properly, avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes and open wounds.
- Do not cover after application.
- Product cannot be used by people with sensitivity to any of the ingredients contained in this cream.
- Not suitable for pregnant or lactating women.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY!
RETURNS & WARRANTY
For non-quality problems refund is not accepted.
In the unlikely case the item is defective,
please inform us within 7 days of receipt
in order for a refund or replacement to be
organized. Defective items must be returned
in their original and unused condition including
the original packaging.the return freight shall
be paid by yourself
Please kindly understand and feel free to read
more on our T&C page.