Hayabusa H5 Boxing Gloves were created to combine adjustability, comfort, and protection. The stretch wrist strap ensures a secure fit while the ergonomic design and multi layered construction protects your hands and wrists. These gloves provide excellent performance punch after punch.
- Adjustable stretch strap provides the ultimate fit
- Splinting provides strong wrist support
- Multi layered foam for full knuckle protection
- Hand & thumb ergonomics minimize hand strain
- Ultra-smooth inner lining for excellent comfort
- Built to endure your tough training sessions
- Wrist Protection: 2 layer splinting
- Hand Protection: 5 layer knuckle padding
- Closure: Adaptive stretch strap
- Lining: Nylon
- Material: PU engineered leather
- Ergonomics: Ergonomic thumb position
- Extra: Wipe Away Sweat Thumb, attached thumb, aerated mesh palm, foam grip bar
- Best for: Intermediate level
8 / 10 / 12 / 14 / 16 oz
8oz-Suitable for general Asian women or men on sandbags or target practice. World Muay Thai standard glove for 57kg-69kg competitions.
10oz-suitable for general men on sandbag or target practice. Standard glove for World Muay Thai Association (WMC) 69kg and above competitions
12oz-suitable for men and women who get expectations on more protections . The gloves better provide protection of your hands. Suitable on practice with sandbags or target Pads. and low level sparring.
14oz and 16oz are suitable for ordinary sparring practice -Because the glove is thicker, it can effectively protect the scene during the
sparring practice, reducing the pain and the degree of being hit
PU engineered leather
RETURNS & WARRANTY
For non-quality problems refund is not accepted.
In the unlikely case the itemis defective,
please inform us within 7 days of receipt
in order for a refund or replacement to be
organized. Defective items must be returned
in their original and unused condition including
the original packaging.the return freight shall
be paid by yourself
Please kindly understand and feel free to read
more on our T&C page.