- Thoughtfully engineered and strategically placed groin cup does it purpose by just not providing excellent protection but also liberates athlete from the fear of getting injured, maximizing performance. Top grade synthetic leather makes it best alternative to genuine leather groin guards.
- Sketched out for maximum comfort and protection, the ample padding around the sensitive areas maximizes the dispersion of impact, allowing athlete to perform better. Superiority for this green hill groin guard is the Padded kidney coverage, going beyond its purpose serving athlete with unmatched protection around the kidney area too.
- Vented architecture regulates body temperature keeping athlete cool during active performance. Breathable tiny mesh holes for sweat evacuation. Spacious groin area allows athlete to use additional groin cup for double security. Nicely padded edges and the JM-Smoothening finish reduce friction against body during active performance.
- This commercial grade Groin guard is treated with anti-microbial treatment to make it skin friendly. Embedded anti-microbial defense mechanism prevents the growth of disease causing microbes and maximizes odor and bacteria prevention. Gaur finishing makes it stand firm against wrinkles and stains.
- This Multipurpose Groin protector incorporates all the features to be used in multiple sports. This groin guard can be used in all contact sports including football, cricket, boxing, martial arts, MMA, Muay Thai, Judo, taekwondo, sparring and kick boxing etc.
Black / Red
S (60 kg under) / M (60-75 kg) / L (75-90 kg) / XL (90 kg above)
high quality synthetic leather
RETURNS & WARRANTY
For non-quality problems refund is not accepted.
In the unlikely case the itemis defective,
please inform us within 7 days of receipt
in order for a refund or replacement to be
organized. Defective items must be returned
in their original and unused condition including
the original packaging.the return freight shall
be paid by yourself
Please kindly understand and feel free to read
more on our T&C page.